A Quick Meal using up leftover salmon.
1. Start with a layer of Arugula (or salad mix) on a plate or in a bowl
2. Sprinkle with fresh blueberries
3. Crumble on salmon fillet pieces (or substitute tuna?)
4. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar (I like balsamic or apple cider vinegar)
5. Serve with fresh steamed green beans on the side or over the top
6. Optional: add sliced almonds or sprouted lentils
PS it would turn into a gourmet lunch or light supper with the addition of the neighboring grilled bread recipe.